.

.
.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The wit, wisdom of Matt Anderson, The Bass Player in 20 questions:

Me: Where are you from?
Matt: Winchester, Virginia
Me: What’s the best part of being on the road?
Matt: Getting to see the country
Me: Worst thing?
Matt: Driving 
Me: Who’s the best band that you guys have opened for?
Matt: Zac Brown
Me: How bout the band itself aside from the artist?
Matt: still Zac Brown
Me: Have you ever slept with a man?
Matt: Good question
Me: What’s your favorite ABBA song?
Matt: Who? Wait a minute didn't they sing “Dancing Queen”?
Me: If you have to ask, I think that disqualifies you from having a favorite.
Me: Favorite Shawn Cassidy song?
Matt: Who?
Me: Bread song?
Matt: Who? (Jason from behind: “What do you mean, like the food?”)
Me: Would you sleep with Jason for Double Scale?
Matt: No
Me: Being from Winchester, Va. I feel the need to ask a more “regional question”. Who’s the better kisser, your mom or your dad?
Matt: JESUS!
Me: He wasn’t an option
Me: How many questions is that?
Matt: is this part of the interview?
Me: No. Screw it, I’m outta questions already. This interviewing shit is really hard to do and to think up even on a 12 boring ass hour drive. How much further we gotta go?
Matt: 6 more hours and leave me alone, can’t you see I’m trying to drive?
Me: O.K. I’m sorry. 

NOTE: These may or may NOT have been the questions to the given answers above. For Christ sakes I needed to do something entertaining  and in the words of my hero Rupert Murdock “I don’t recall much of the details” (I’m paraphrasing and assuming  Rupert said that at the “hearings” in London, I SURE the hell woulda)
There you have it ladies and gentleman, Matt Anderson. I hope you now know him a little bit better. I don’t.

In Spokane tonight and still working our way toward Portland, OR. Happy Trails, S

1 comment: